Official Letter of Invitation
Once you submit your full paper, a request for a Letter of Invitation to the conference can be made by sending an email to the conference chair, Dr. Chima Korieh (firstname.lastname@example.org) with “Letter of Invitation” in the subject line. The email must include the following information:
- Your full name (including title): First Name, Middle Name, and Surname in this order (Eg. Dr Florence Nma Nwigwe)
- Your complete mailing address
- Institutional Affiliation, Business, Profession
- Email address and phone number
If you would like us to contact the US Embassy at your country of residence, please include the complete email and mailing address of the embassy or consulate.
- Please understand that official letters of invitation are only issued to those whose proposals have been reviewed, accepted by the conference planning committee, and full papers received by the conference chair.
Note: Requests for letter require 2-3 weeks to process. Requests received after February 15, 2012 are not guaranteed to be processed. Please ensure that all required information for your letter are provided to avoid requesting for corrections.