A request for a Letter of Invitation can be made by sending an email to the conference chair, Prof. Apollos Nwauwa, at email@example.com with “Letter of Invitation” in the subject line. The email must include:
- Your full name (including title)
- Your complete mailing address
- Institutional Affiliation
- Email address and phone number
Indicate if you would like your name to be sent to an embassy or consulate, and ensure that you provide the email must include the complete email and mailing address of the embassy or consulate.
- Please understand that official letters of invitation are only issued to those whose proposals have been reviewed and accepted by the conference planning committee.
Note: Requests require 2-4 weeks to process. Requests received after February 15, 2010 are not guaranteed to be processed.